Banner Campaign is very useful in order to advertise your specific product or to remind the user that you have that specific product, since it will be showed in the page when members open your membership card. Banner Campaign is one of the simplest campaign we have that could be created from our powerful dashboard, check the video below for detail view and implementation from our dashboard!
Create Banner Campaign
- Open TADA Dashboard, select “Create Campaign” under “Campaign” menu.
- Select “Banner” under the “General Campaign” segment
- A list of campaign banners will be displayed. You can either create a new banner campaign for a new program by clicking on the “+ Create Banner Campaign” button or edit a current banner campaign from the campaign banner list by clicking on the campaign name.
- By clicking on the “+ Create Banner Campaign” button, you will be redirected to a new page to set up your campaign banner. Fill the “Campaign Name” and select the program that you want to assign with the campaign banner.
- Upload an image as the banner by clicking the camera icon.
- If needed, switch on the “Add Redirect Link” and paste the URL in the box that appeared.
- More banners can be added by clicking the “+ Add More Banner” button and repeat steps 5 to 6.
- A preview of the banner campaign is displayed on the right side of the page.
- After everything has been set, switch the “Campaign Status” button to “Active” to activate the banner campaign.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the banner campaign. You can edit the banner campaign anytime later on.
Check the video below for real implementation of banner campaign in our powerful dashboard!