Blast a campaign to your customer through SMS in a few clicks, this is one of the most effective way to reach your customer. No matter where your customer as long as the number is active, even though they do not have internet package your campaign will still reach your customer! In this articles you can find out the steps how to do it from our powerful dashboard. Also, we provided a video to see the real implementation with explanations below! Check this out!
Create SMS Blast
- Open TADA Dashboard, select “Create Campaign” under “Campaign” menu.
- Select “SMS Blast” under the “General Campaign” segment. You will be redirected to a new page to set up your SMS blast campaign.
- Fill in the “Campaign Information” section by filling the “Title” and “Description”.
- Fill in the “Time Information” section by selecting whether you want to start the campaign now or later on. If you choose to start the campaign later, new boxes will appear for you to schedule the date and time.
- Fill in the “Recipient Information” to select to whom the SMS blast is sent to.
- A preview of the SMS blast is displayed on the right side of the page.
- After everything has been set, click on the “Continue” button and a pop-up message will appear. Click on the “Send Now” button to send the SMS blast campaign.
Check the video for real implementation and detail explanation from our expert below, then you can start making an SMS Blast Campaign!
To provide optimal service, we are enforcing new rules for sending SMS to members. We will limit the maximum character of the message to 150 characters. For sending voucher via SMS, there are also character cuts for the tags, which are 52 characters for voucher links, 11 characters for expiry date, and 80 characters for voucher names.