Now you can create a survey for your members as an evaluation for your business, also you can give a rewards for members that fill the survey! We also have a lot of question types that you could customize based on the question that you need! Just follow these following steps to make one, we also provide a video for you to understand this feature better below!
- Open TADA Dashboard, select “Create Campaign” under “Campaign” menu.
- Select “Survey” under the “General Campaign” segment. You will be redirected to a new page to set up your survey campaign.
- Fill in the “Campaign Information” section by filling or uploading the “Campaign Name”, “Image”, “Description”, “Privilege Category”, “Select Program”, “Select Rewards”, “Attempt per User”, and “Need Approval” button.
- Select the type of the rewards that would be given by selecting either eVoucher or Balance/Point. Additional boxes will appear to specify the e-voucher or program and the amount of balance/point given.
- Select the number of times the member can fill the survey, either one time, limited times only, or unlimited time.
- Fill in the “Time Information” section by selecting whether you want to start the campaign now or later on and its end schedule. If you choose to start the campaign later, new boxes will appear for you to schedule the date and time.
- The end date of the campaign can be ignored, making the campaign to be always active, by switching on the “Disable campaign expiry” button.
- Fill in the “Question List” section with the question and type of question, either checkbox, radio button, text, or upload image type.
- After everything has been set, click on the “Save” button to send the campaign based on the scheduled time.
Here we also attached a video for you to understand this campaign feature better with our instructor inside, he will help you to understand better and show you the real implementation in our powerful dashboard.