Most people use WhatsApp as their messaging platform right now! Imagine if you could promote or create a campaign through WhatsApp now and send it directly in the next few minutes. It would be helpful for you to increase the number of sales or to promote your product with tags that could put the customer name, promotion name, and others inside the message! Just open our powerful dashboard and do the following steps below, also we have a real implementation video below for you to understand the implementation better
Create WhatsApp Blast
- Open TADA Dashboard, and select “Create Campaign” under the “Campaign” menu.
- Select “WhatsApp Blast” under the “General Campaign” segment. You will be redirected to a new page to set up your WhatsApp blast campaign.
- Fill in the “Campaign Information” section by filling in or uploading the “Title” and “WhatsApp Message Template”. “WhatsApp Message Template” can be selected from the existing templates or requested for a new template. Requests for a new template will be reviewed by the TADA team before they can be used. The process takes up to 72 hours.
- Requesting a new template can be done by clicking on the “+ Request New Template” button. A pop-up message will appear and provide the boxes to fill the specification of the message template, such as the title, message, media, redirect link, CTA title, and URL link. Click on the “Submit” button to submit the request for a review.
- Fill in the “Time Information” section by selecting whether you want to start the campaign now or later on. If you choose to start the campaign later, new boxes will appear for you to schedule the date and time.
- Fill in the “Recipient Information” to select to whom the WhatsApp blast is sent.
- A preview of the WhatsApp blast is displayed on the right side of the page.
- After everything has been set, click on the “Continue” button and a pop-up message will appear. Click on the “Send Now” button to send the WhatsApp blast campaign.
Here we also attached a video for you to have better implementation and to see directly how it will appear in our powerful dashboard