Plan and create a campaign to improve your selling, this feature will increase your engagement with members and selling at the same time! You can send a campaign to all of your members or specific members based on area, tier, or anything! We provide you a video explaining this feature from our dashboard, so you can see the real implementation and how it looks on our dashboard. Here are the following steps you could follow to use this feature below, also provide you a video of our expert explaining this feature:
- Open TADA Dashboard, and select “Campaign Position” under the “Campaign” menu.
- Select one of the campaigns that you want to edit the position. You will be redirected to a new page to set up your campaign position.
- There will be two boxes: category and campaign name. Simply click and drag on the “⠿” icon, beside the category name, up and down to change the position of the category.
- Click on the category name to show the list of campaigns inside the category. Look for the same icon next to the campaign name to rearrange the position of the campaign in each category.
- A preview of the privileges position is displayed on the right side of the page.
- After everything has been set, click on the “Save” button to save the position of the privilege.
For further information or real implementation, you can check the video below to have a better and more detailed understanding of this feature on our dashboard!