Card Transaction defined as the transaction made by the members using their membership cards on a specific merchant. The card transaction data can be filtered according to the start and end dates, transaction ID, card number, and transaction types. More advanced filters can be implemented, such as filtering by customer name, phone number, program ID, store, and transaction status.
The card transaction data based on the applied filter will be displayed as a table below the “Card Transaction Filter” section. These data can be downloaded by the merchant for further usage. These are the steps to check on card transaction in your dashboard, we also provide you a video of our expert explaining this dashboard menu below:
- Open our powerful dashboard
- Go to the “Transaction” menu, then click “Card Transaction” menu
- Here you can monitor all detail information about card transaction done by your member
Here we provide you a video of our expert explaining this directly from our dashboard, so you can have better understanding regarding this dashboard menu
We know a lot of our clients have a high volume of transactions and previously this was affecting the report extraction process. So to improve this, we are adding a new format file to download. Now, you can choose between 2 format options when downloading the transaction report:
- Clean format: This format is the one currently used by the system and only supports limited amount of data that can be generated.
- Raw format: The new format for larger amount of data. This format will group the SKU, item name, category, price, and quantity columns into one column called 'transaction item'. With this format, one file will contain maximum 5 sheets and one sheet will contain maximum 100,000 rows of data. A new sheet will be created if there are more than 100,000 rows and a new file will be generated if there are more than 5 sheets.
Psst..! Get ready to explore a whole new dimension of member engagement! We're excited to introduce a significant upgrade that brings you invaluable insights like never before. Drumroll, please... Introducing location tracking within transactions! Now, with member device permissions enabled for location sharing, our system seamlessly captures where redemption, Shop purchases, and QR code scans take place. So you can dive into the data, uncover patterns, and make informed decisions that resonate with your audience's preferences!