Order On Table is an online delivery service that can be used by TADA Merchant. Merchants who have registered using the service have the opportunity to increase sales and make offers directly to members.
Through the Order On Table service, you can determine the number of orders, display photos of interesting menus, adjust menu availability and update menu photos in real time. You can also manage outlets by optimizing opening/closing hours.
Outlets can use Tada Partner to manage orders and find out their daily revenue directly from Android or iOS App. Merchants can use the Insight Dashboard to manage outlets evenly, so outlets just need to process all orders made by members or customers.
Check out the full features of Order On Table Insight Dashboard below
- ) Merchant's way of managing outlets is on the Insight Dashboard, visit https://dashboard.usetada.com/, then input the username and password that have been registered in the TADA system.
The Dine In and Delivery menu in Insight is useful for managing menus, determining the menu for each outlet, displaying sales data for all outlets and programs shown to members or new customers.
Dine In and Delivery
Displays program settings for members or customers in placing orders on the website, arranging promotions and shipping.
Dine In and Delivery - Program
Define menu names, upload photos of interesting menus, divide menus by category, this page is for managing menus owned by merchants.
Dine In and Delivery - Menu
Displays a list of all registered stores, set the menu displayed in each store, and the operating hours of each outlet.
Dine In and Delivery - Store
Displays total orders recorded at all outlets, set filters to make monitoring easier and all orders can be downloaded based on filters.
Dine In and Delivery - Order
Check out the full features of Order On Table Tada Partner below
To access Tada Partner as Cashier make sure you have an outlet to register with TADA. Download the Tada Partner application on the Playstore or Appstore.
- ) How to Access Tada Partner, open the Tada Partner application, then input the username and password that has been given by the TADA CR Team
Login Tada Partner
How to manage Order On Table at Tada Partner
- Pay attention to the available menu, there is Delivery Order menu
- The Delivery Order menu has 4 tabs
- Stock Item
Menu Delivery Order
- The Order menu used for managing orders made by members / customers.
- Notice on the label that each order has 4 categories:
- Delivery (Now)
- Order Delivery Later (with information on delivery time)
- Dine-in (have notes for table/room description)
- Take Away
- The Stock menu is useful for managing menus and available menu variants to be displayed on the member/customer side as an orderer.
Stock Item Menu
- History menu is useful for knowing today's revenue for incoming Order On Table.
- Settings menu to set the outlet open/close.
If you have any questions regarding this feature, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.