If you don’t want your members to change their data from the settings, you can set the data to be locked so members cannot edit them. But what if members want to change? Or maybe they inputted the wrong information? Worry not! Now they can request to change the data to your team and you can change them from the Dashboard. So all changes in members’ data go through your approval and will be done by you as well.
Here’s how you can change members’ data:
- Go to Tada Dashboard
- Go to Members > Membership List
- Find the member you want to change the data
- Click on it to see member info
- Click the edit button on the top right
- Edit the necessary information
- Click save and done!